Cotton Pocket Square - Ocean Plants
This lightweight pocket square is handmade from the highest quality vintage cotton fabrics and finished with a hand-sewn edge using a traditional Indian kantha stitch. This one-of-a-kind navy pocket square with a botantical pattern will add a beautiful accent to any suit jacket or sports coat. Pair with a coordinating tie to complete your look. Please note that each pocket square is one-of-a-kind as stitching color and pattern placement may vary.
- Handmade by an Artisan in Ajmer, India
- Machine wash cold and hang dry
- 12" x 12"
- Handcrafted from 2 layers of vintage cotton sari
- Features the hand-stitched name of the artisan who made it
- Vintage sari material may contain small imperfections or patchwork, enhancing the character, charm, & story of each piece
- Item #PSQ180453
Every purchase of an Anchal product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.