Overdyed Black Infinity Scarf
$ 28.00 was $ 60.00
Anchal’s exclusive Living in Color Collection presents the Black Infinity Scarf. This one-of-a-kind overdyed scarf is hand embroidered with delicate kantha stitches using the highest quality recycled cotton saris.The overdye process transforms the vintage material into vibrant unified textiles while preserving traces of the original pattern below. This easy-to-wear style is perfect for cooler weather.
- Handmade by an artisan in Ajmer, India
- 9" x 68"
- Overdye color: Black
- Every scarf is handcrafted from four layers of vintage cotton sari, and features the hand-stitched name of the artisan who made it.
- Vintage sari material may contain small imperfections or patchwork, enhancing the character, charm, and story of each piece.
- No two scarves are alike; patterns will vary
- Machine wash separately in cold water as colors may bleed. Tumble dry low and remove from dryer promptly.
- Item #SCGGPOS
Every purchase of an Anchal product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.