Anchal's Organic Cotton Face Masks are sustainably made using up-cycled fabric scraps. Promoting a zero waste initiative, the once larger fabric was hand-embroidered by our artisans in India and then cut and sewn into masks by our team in Louisville, KY. All masks are reusable, adjustable and reversible. These masks are pre-washed, sanitized using an industrial steam iron and then placed into sealed bags by a gloved and masked employee. Please note that all masks are final sale due to hygienic reasons, and no returns or exchanges will be granted.
- One Size Fits Most
- Face Covering Dimensions: 7"W x 5.5"H
- Now Adjustable: tie to desired length and trim excess
- Color: Rust with White Embroidery
- Embroidery pattern will vary
- Materials: 2 Layers of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twill, stretchy Lycra ear loops
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low
- SKU #OMASK-R
These are not medical grade masks or N95s but they do follow the CDC's recommendations for cloth face coverings.
MASK WEARING TIPS:
- Wash hands before putting on mask
- Wash mask after each use in public
- Remove only using the elastic loops, do not touch any surface of the mask
- After removing, wash hands