This stylish, lightweight apron features three large front patch pockets to hold paintbrushes, kitchen utensils, or anything else you might need while creating. Each vintage kantha apron is one-of-a-kind with long, adjustable waist ties making the perfect gift for any artist, chef, or gardener in your life.
- One Size Fits Most with Adjustable Neck and Waist Ties
- 32” L x 30” W at widest point
35” Waist Ties, 31" Neck Tie
- Features: Three Front Patch Pockets, 11" Depth
- Materials: 6 Layers of Upcycled Vintage Cotton Saris
- Care: Wash in Cold Water & Dry on Low Heat or Hang Dry
- SKU #APR220217
Made by an Artisan in Ajmer, India, this product is Fair Trade Verified and features a hand-stitched signature of the maker.