Naari Patchwork Bandana Scarf
Anchal's Narrative Collection features the Patchwork Naari Bandana, a contemporary version of our best-selling small scarf. Hand-stitched from the softest organic cotton, the black, gray and white panelling brings a fresh palette to your wardrobe. Tie this lightweight scarf to your tote bag, wear it as a neckerchief, or wrap it in your hair.
- Handmade by an Anchal Artisan in Ajmer, India
- Dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Color: Bone, Slate, Charcoal
- Material: 2 layers of 100% certified organic cotton
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- Machine wash cold and hang dry
- Item #BN
Every purchase of an Anchal product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job, health care benefits, design training, and educational workshops.