Your holiday gifts have the potential of serving a double purpose - make the recipient feel special and adored all while giving back to a greater good. With all the money we tend to shell out over the holidays, imagine the impact you could have by purchasing gifts that give back. The holiday season is about goodwill after all.
Today, we're sharing our top picks for unique gifts for the home:
1. 22" Embroidered Triangle Toss Pillow, $68
2. Charcoal Geometric Lumbar Pillow, $58 (also comes in white!)
3. Organic Cotton Gold Grid Throw, large $187; small $98 (as seen on Design*Sponge)
4. Arrow Table Runner in Slate, $58 (mix and match with your favorite placemats & napkins)
5. Charcoal Triangle Throw, $290 (also comes in slate gray)
6. Cream Medallion Kantha Throw, $198
What gifts that give back will you be giving (or hoping to receive) this year?