In case you missed any of the exciting progress from February, we are catching you up here...
1. Anchal is looking for energetic and talented individuals to join us as summer interns. Whether your background is in design, development, or marketing, Anchal has an exciting opportunity for you! Learn more here and apply today!
2. We love sharing stories about our amazing retail partners. This month we introduced you to Shared Trade.
3. For some, giving back starts at a young age. Read more about our youngest Anchal advocate, Sophia, who is #desigingchange while still attending high school.
5. This month we welcomed Tess back to the blog. She shared how Anchal artisans have shifted their dreams to focus solely on their children.
6. Have you ever wondered why fair trade products cost more. We shared 5 reasons
that could help you make more informed purchase decisions.
+ Upcoming Events
The Junior League of Louisville is hosting their annual Tulips & Juleps Art and Gift Market March 5 & 6. We are thrilled to be a vendor this year and hope you will purchase a ticket and join us for the fun!
March 8th is International Women's Day - We will be celebrating with the Artisans in India while acknowledging all women around the world. On this day, we take the opportunity to celebrate the achievements of women while calling for greater equality. Together let's #PledgeForParity