What an incredible year 2015 was! We are so proud of the accomplishments of our team and the Anchal program. Here are 10 of our favorite memories from 2015:
Anchal's Louisville initiative dyeScape opened, making the possibility of local expansion a reality. Learn more about this network of gardens here.
- Growth was a big word for Anchal in 2015 and we were so excited to add two new members to the team! Kelly Diaz as Operations & Brand Coordinator and Natalie Hugon as Marketing & PR Associate.
We became (a little more) tech savvy in 2015 and took the steps to launch a beautiful new website.
- For the first time, we introduced natural dyes into our pieces and launched an overdyed collection called Living in Color.
- We were SO excited GOOD Magazine featured Anchal and was one of the first publications to give a sneak peek of our new Living In Color collection!
- Our first "official" men's item was added to the collection with the launch of Men's Ties in partnership with The Kentucky Gent.
- Co-Founder & CEO Colleen shared her story of designing change with empathy at local Louisville chapter of Creative Mornings.
- Anchal's program celebrated 5 years in Ajmer, India. This was an exciting birthday and milestone for our team to reach.
- The Living in Color collection gained popularity amongst notable influencers, including these features by The Chic Street, Jannel Therese and Seven & Stitch.
- With the help of donors and supporters, Anchal was able to sponsor 34 artisans for 2016! Read more exciting impact numbers here.
Share in the comments what your favorite memories are from 2015!