In case you missed any exciting developments from Anchal in February, get caught up here ....
1. India 2015. Colleen & Tess' Indian journey has only just begun, but they have shared some amazing stories & photos! Read their most recent post - a stop at the Vatsalya Children's Village here & see their daily photos (like the ones below) from India on Instagram with the hashtag #anchaltravellogue. Tune in to the blog, Facebook & Twitter through out the next month for their continuous updates.
2. The February Newsletter is out, get the full scoop on all things Anchal! Also, sign up for our mailing list & get 10% off your next purchase.
3. Know a high school graduate or college student with a passion for graphic design, marketing, women's studies or development? Then we've got the perfect opportunity for them - Be a summer intern with Anchal! Apply by March 31st - here.
4. We've definitely been feeling winter's chill the past few weeks, but that's not stopping us from looking forward to spring. We've got just the thing to help with that - this cheery scarf. Shop this & several other new additions in the webstore today.
5. Bendikova - Our new collaboration with fashion designer Tricia Bendik. The lead designer of Anchal & Urban Outfitters Urban Renewal collection, we've partnered with her once again on a line of sustainable pouches, totes & more. Shop her entire collection on Etsy here.
+ Upcoming Events
Our friends at the Lore Collection will be opening their permanent shop in Providence on March 2nd. Swing by their shop at 65 Weybosset St. Suite 114 to shop great pieces from various artists - including a fresh new batch of Anchal products!
March 8th is International Women's Day - We will be celebrating with the Artisans in India & all women around the world. On this day, we seize the opportunity to celebrate the achievements of women while calling for greater equality. Together we can #MakeItHappen